Sorry this should have been posted on yesterday but I’m so into Holiday spirit right now.
Thanks to henablogforpaws for the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination. It’s an honor.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award for bloggers who inspire and spread positivity and joy. For me it means my hard work has been noticed. So thanks so much henablogforpaws. Check Hena’s amazing blogs here: https://henablogforpaws.wordpress.com/. Hena’s Blog For Paws is all about everything you need to know before having a furry friend in your family.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link back to their blogging site.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers; and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on 1 of their blog posts.
5. List the rules, and display the Sunshine Bloggers Award logo on your site or on your post.
Questions from Hena:
1. If not a blogger then you would have been?
Ans. I actually do make music.
2. How to stop violence against women?
Ans. Violence against women is rooted to gender-based discrimination and gender stereotypes. Not only women but the genderqueers, trans and gays are also affected by this societal discrimination. So educating the community members on their responsibilities under international and national human rights laws would be the first step of prevention. And, most importantly, parents are the one who’s able to make the society a brighter and better place so they should really be sensible towards the upbringing of their children.
3. Do you consider yourself modern or traditional?
Ans. A bit of both, I guess.
4. How to fight the issue of global warming?
Ans. Unless the people are being conscious and sentient, Global Warming can’t be prevented. We should know that Earth is our only home.
5. Fast food or eating at home?
6. What’s your most comfortable dressing style?
Ans. Shorts and T’s.
7. Can you compromise on your passion if it’s the need of the hour?
Ans. Well, it’d depend upon the need.
8. Name 1 of your most favorite hobby?
Ans. There are too many, actually. But, right now would be listening to any Christmas Album.
9. You want the next year to be?
Ans. 2019. Of course. And peaceful.
10. Rain or sunshine?
11. Joseph Chilton Pearce says, To live a creative life. We must loose our fear of being wrong. Your thoughts.
Ans. It’s true. especially when it comes to art. But it’s ok to be afraid of being wrong sometimes as well.
A happy holidays to anyone who’s reading. And thanks so much again henablogforpaws for the nomination.
1. What’s your comfort food?
2. If you could choose any superpower what would it be?
3. Do you collect anything?
4. What is your favorite type of holiday?
5. Do you believe in UFOs?
6. What is your typical weekend like?
7. Rain or Sunshine?
8. Do you own any pets?
9. Spring, summer, autumn, or winter?
10. Fave powerpuff girl?
11. What is happiness to you?
I’m opening this up to everyone.